South Park (seasons 1-3, rm format or VHS rips)

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

dorna1945

South Park (seasons 1-3, rm format or VHS rips)

Postby dorna1945 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:06 am

Hello, new member here. So, I've been searching ALL over the internet and it may seem strange, but I've been looking for rips of South Park, seasons 1 to 3, with the classic comedy central logo that has the transmitter. Now, I do know that back in the days where people were still using DVDS, there was a torrent that contained these seasons and they were RM format, but as time goes on, torrents die, lose their seeders and leechers, etc so it's nearly impossible to download them, but if these said files can't be retrieved, are there at least VHS rips that are similar?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: South Park (seasons 1-3, rm format or VHS rips)

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:45 am

Probably not, since new editions of the episodes come out with the changes made to them over the years. And no one is about to go back to their purchases from 1999 to rip them, heh.

I do have the first five years on a DVD in various formats though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
dorna1945

Re: South Park (seasons 1-3, rm format or VHS rips)

Postby dorna1945 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Alright, that’s understandable.
I have the DVD’s too and all the old episodes remastered, which I think is really great for this time and age. I would understand it’s not very likely for people to hold on to those poor quality rips, but hey, it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I do recall seeing SOME videos on the Archive and they were INDEED vhs rips with the logo in them, however, there were only like 3 episodes.

Anywho, thanks for the help. 😌

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”