Smug Alert

Moderator: Big-Will

vince_himself

Smug Alert

Postby vince_himself » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:29 pm

One major error I noticed is during Cartman's going away party scene. The female character Lola Johnson seems to be in two places at once. In case you're unfamiliar, she's the one with brown hair, a headband and a green sweater.

She appears in the background as Clyde begins to speak, then is seen standing next to Cartman as the camera cuts to him. This happens several times during this scene, especially when Stan enters the house. Every time it cuts to Cartman, Lola is next to him, and when it cuts away from him, Lola is in the background. Although you may have to REALLY look hard enough in the background shots. If I recall correctly, only half her head in visible.
RealPatrickDJ

Re: Smug Alert

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 am

vince_himself wrote:One major error I noticed is during Cartman's going away party scene. The female character Lola Johnson seems to be in two places at once. In case you're unfamiliar, she's the one with brown hair, a headband and a green sweater.

She appears in the background as Clyde begins to speak, then is seen standing next to Cartman as the camera cuts to him. This happens several times during this scene, especially when Stan enters the house. Every time it cuts to Cartman, Lola is next to him, and when it cuts away from him, Lola is in the background. Although you may have to REALLY look hard enough in the background shots. If I recall correctly, only half her head in visible.

It could be due to a late due on the episode having to be submitted to Comedy Central asap and didn't had enough time to review the episode one more time to make sure everything went as planned. Trust me, I'm an animator too and sometimes our minds attend to drift off while animating every little detail scene and if you didn't had enough caffeine and boom you notice a few minutes later that you made a error in your animation and the misplaced characters, props and backgrounds. That's why it's always a good idea to review the animation seven to eight times but he I didn't knew about this animation glitch before I still get a kick out of this episode even with mistakes happening in some South Park episodes.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Season 10”