Buddha Box is broken

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
ZombieNL

Buddha Box is broken

Postby ZombieNL » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Episode Buddha Box is broken. This episode will play the first part, but stops at the first commercial. The commercial is blocked by Adblock Plus and the player will try to load the next part, but fails.
The strange thing is that the problem only is with the Buddha Box episode. All other episodes play normaly without any problems.
Normaly i use FireFox, but i also tried Edge. In Edge i have no extentions, addons or other extra's, but there is no difference. The episode is also broken when i use Edge.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Buddha Box is broken

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:51 pm

I know. I've spread the word out on Facebook. For now, when you get to the end of the first act, before the commercial comes on, skip ahead to the second or third act.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
leaforte

Postby leaforte » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 pm

still broken :/
ZombieNL

Postby ZombieNL » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:09 pm

At least now i know it's not a problem for me alone, but skipping ahead does not work.
I can skip back and forward inside the first act without problems, but the 2nd and 3rd act will not play at all.
When i try it, i only get black screen and enless loading symbol.
Furry Balls, Inc.

Postby Furry Balls, Inc. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 am

ZombieNL wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:09 pm
At least now i know it's not a problem for me alone, but skipping ahead does not work.
I can skip back and forward inside the first act without problems, but the 2nd and 3rd act will not play at all.
When i try it, i only get black screen and enless loading symbol.
I have the same problem, Buddha Box in the Full Episodes section does never play to its last minute it always gets interrupted at around 09:09, acts 2 and 3 never play and the last videos to appear when this episode is being played are two ads. Skipping ahead doesn't help either.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Still broken? I've played it on two different browsers, with and without ABP on, and it's played all the way through.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ZombieNL

Postby ZombieNL » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:42 pm

I just checked.
It was worth the wait, it is a great episode, but i am glad i finaly i was able to watch the complete episode!

Return to “Feedback”