Coonstagram

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Should there be a Coonstagram app?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Definitely
7
54%
Hell Yea
5
38%
Yes
1
8%
No
0
No votes
Hell no
0
No votes
Never
0
No votes
What is that?, watch the Fractured But whole trailer
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 13
guanpierre11
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Coonstagram

Postby guanpierre11 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Should there be a Coonstagram app?
FYI (For Your Information) This is a app which the coon uses so you can go into Coon & friends in South Park the Fractured But Whole.
Should there be a Coonstagram app?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18387
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Coonstagram

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Changed the end date to the day before the game comes out. :mrgreen:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 2
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:54 am

guanpierre11 wrote:Should there be a Coonstagram app?
Sure, why not?
guanpierre11
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby guanpierre11 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:01 am

Big-Will wrote:Changed the end date to the day before the game comes out. :mrgreen:
Thank you :mrgreen:
Should there be a Coonstagram app?
Jewpacabra001
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 am

Re: Coonstagram

Postby Jewpacabra001 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:09 am

Make it happen!
guanpierre11
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby guanpierre11 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:26 am

Jewpacabra001 wrote:Make it happen!
I want it to happen!
Should there be a Coonstagram app?
Jshaw71
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:31 am

Re: Coonstagram

Postby Jshaw71 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:42 pm

guanpierre11 wrote:Should there be a Coonstagram app?
FYI (For Your Information) This is a app which the coon uses so you can go into Coon & friends in South Park the Fractured But Whole.
Maybe like the character creator for SoT, or maybe even in the game, or along side it
guanpierre11
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby guanpierre11 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:48 am

Jshaw71 wrote:
guanpierre11 wrote:Should there be a Coonstagram app?
FYI (For Your Information) This is a app which the coon uses so you can go into Coon & friends in South Park the Fractured But Whole.
Maybe like the character creator for SoT, or maybe even in the game, or along side it
I would love it to be real, if it would look like the Pipboy app and the Star Wars Battlefront app, that you can do things with your character and be able to play minigames, which would benefit in your game and get information for the game
Should there be a Coonstagram app?
mario88
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:46 pm

by the way, is this goddamn game ever going to be released? :? they keep postponing the release date. I'm starting to think we'll see it for christmas of next year.
He is the record!
guanpierre11
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Coonstagram

Postby guanpierre11 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 am

mario88 wrote:by the way, is this goddamn game ever going to be released? :? they keep postponing the release date. I'm starting to think we'll see it for christmas of next year.
I know, it looks just like GTA V for PC, I hope the date is staying this time, I thought it was going to be released in March 2017
Should there be a Coonstagram app?
Yuji
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:12 am

Re: Coonstagram

Postby Yuji » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Now that the game is out I definitely think they should make an app for it. It would be interesting if they made it similar to fallout 4's Pip Boy app where it functions along with the game so you could access in-game items crafts and more while not needing to break away from the actual game. But it would also be fun as just an app where you can create your own superhero persona sheet along with uploading pictures (maybe the ones that came from the actual game) onto the app. Maybe function like the miitomo app where you can pose your own superhero character and make fake picture posts.

Return to “Polls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests